1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cook sausage according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine pancake mix, milk, vanilla and sugar. Batter should be a bit thin.
4. Heat nonstick skillet/griddle.
5. Pour 1/4 of the pancake batter on skillet to make 12 pancakes. Cook until golden brown. Remove and cool on wire rack.
6. Spread a thin layer of jam on pancake and place cooked sausage in middle and wrap (secure with toothpick if necessary).
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Use maple syrup in small bowl for dipping.