1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice your jalapenos in half and clean them out with a small dessert spoon (removing stems and seeds from the insides and discard). Be careful of your eyes while you do this. Don't touch your eyes with your fingers for a while after.
3. Line jalapeno halves on a baking sheet, stuff with the ham, cheese and pickles. I prefer layering the pickles in first, followed by a mixture of the ham & cheese.
4. Press down to allow a tight fit of the mixture into the peppers.
5. Combine the Panko, butter and mustard, blend with your fingertips until completely incorporated. Season with salt & pepper.
6. Place a mound of crumbs atop each pepper.
7. Bake for 15-25 minutes, depending on your preference for pepper doneness as well as pepper size and thickness.
8. These can also be made on the grill.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Created by Colleen Kennedy, Souffle Bombay