2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon your favorite BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Whisk all Marinade ingredients together in small bowl. Place pork tenderloins in resealable food storage bag; pour marinade over top. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours.
- Mix all Seasoning ingredients together in small bowl.
- Heat charcoal or gas grill for 2-zone cooking; direct heat zone about 400oF and indirect heat zone about 275o
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and shake off excess. Lightly season with Seasoning Blend; let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook tenderloins over indirect heat zone until internal temperature reaches 125o, about 30 minutes. Move tenderloins over direct heat zone and sear for 1 to 2 minutes per side. Cook until an internal temperature reaches 145oF.
- Remove from grill and allow to stand 5 minutes; slice into medallions to serve.