1. Heat oven to 350°F
2. Cut acorn squash in half and remove seeds; score the inside flesh with a small knife. Spread with 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 35–45 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
4. Cut into wedges; keep warm
5. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes and then fluff with fork.
6. In another saucepan over medium heat, sauté apples and red onions in remaining 2 tablespoons of butter for 5 minutes or until golden brown; add brown sugar and apple cider. Cook for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
7. Add apples to stuffing; keep warm
8. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook ham for 2 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 145°F
9. Heat apple glaze; drizzle over ham
10. Serve ham with roasted acorn squash and stuffing