1. Bring water to boil over high heat. Stir in rice, cover and turn off heat.
2. Cook bacon until browned and crisp over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet or wok. Carefully remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add beaten eggs to bacon grease in skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, breaking into small pieces with spoon. Remove from skillet and set aside.
4. Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise, then cut each half into very thin slices.
5. Add 1 tablespoon oil to any remaining bacon grease in skillet; turn to high heat. Sauté pork in hot oil until browned on all sides.
6. If needed add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet with pork. Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender and pork is done.
7. Stir in rice, bacon, scrambled eggs, peanut sauce, coconut milk and soy sauce; heat through.