1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in shallow bowls.
3. Dip each slice of pork loin into flour, then egg, and then breadcrumbs. Set on a clean plate and repeat with remaining pork slices.
4. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
5. Add pork loin slices and cook on each side 2-3 minutes, until slightly golden.
6. Place marinara in an 8x11" dish (or something similarly sized) and spread evenly.
7. Place pork loin slices on top of marinara sauce.
8. Top each piece of pork with mozzarella and sprinkle dish with Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
10. Serve topped with parsley or basil, on top of spaghetti if desired.
Taylor Ellington - Greens & Chocolate