1. Combine honey, stone-ground mustard, Dijon and jalapeños in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Place pretzels in resealable bag. Crush pretzels using rolling pin. Set pretzels aside.
3. Place garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary and sage in blender container. Cover and blend until finely ground.
4. Place pork on large piece of waxed paper. Sprinkle and rub pork with herb mixture. Spread mustard mixture on pork. Wrap pork with the waxed paper and marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Unwrap pork. Roll pork in 1 cup crushed pretzels, pressing pretzels on pork. Place pork on a grill screen or small jelly roll pan.
6. Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Turn off center burner. Place pork on grill screen, on grill rack over unlit burner. Cover and grill over indirect medium heat for 20-27 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Transfer pork to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, while pork is resting, prepare sauce.
8. Melt butter in small saucepan. Add in garlic; sauté briefly. Remove from heat and stir in wine and Dijon. Return to heat. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until reduced to 1/2 to 2/3 cup.
9. To serve, carve pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Drizzle slices with sauce. Serve immediately.