1. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, grated ginger and garlic in bowl; mix well. Add pork slices to bowl, tossing to coat well. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Divide bok choy and carrots into 4 equal piles. Divide marinated pork, bacon and chopped ginger in 3 equal piles.
3. In 4- to 6-quart stock pot, layer 1 stack bok choy, carrots, marinated pork, bacon and chopped garlic. Repeat layers with bok choy and carrots as the final layers.
4. Combine stock, remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar; pour over vegetables and meat in stock pot. Drizzle top with honey. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until meat is tender, about 15 minutes.
5. Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to stockpot. Reduce heat to low; cook about 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Tip: To make pork loin filet easier to slice, place in freezer for 1 hour.