Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 4 slices Prime Fresh Roast Beef,
- 8 ea. crackers, chef’s choice,
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut,
- 2 slices swiss cheese,
- 3 tbsp Thousand island spread,
- 3 spears Dill pickles, on the side,
- Spread the crackers evenly with thousand island dressing.
- Cut each ingredient appropriate to the size of the cracker you are using.
- Place the roast beef down on the sauced cracker. Next, add the sauerkraut and Swiss cheese and top with the second cracker to make a mini sandwich.
- Serve with a dill pickle on the side and enjoy at a picnic or as an appetizer at any backyard get together!