1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook bacon and cut into 1'' pieces.
2. Dice ham into cubes and brown in skillet.
3. Place Boboli® Original Pizza Crust on pan, drizzle crust with olive oil. Spread crust with white sauce. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomato slices, then top with Smithfield® bacon and cubed ham pieces.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.
5. Remove pizza from oven, toss romaine with vinaigrette, and place in center of pizza. Then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.