- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer cubed bread into prepared baking dish. Cook sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat until crumbled and browned. Drain and layer sausage over bread cubes.
- Place eggs, milk, pesto, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine. Gently mix in cheeses, tomatoes and green onions until combined. Pour over sausage and bread mixture. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- When ready, remove dish and place in oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake dish for 45-55 minutes, until set.
- Before serving, top with fresh sliced basil leaves. Cut into squares and serve with fresh fruit.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.