1. Caramelize the onions in the light olive oil. Add peppers and garlic; continue cooking until soft or approximately five minutes.
2. Add squash, potatoes, salt and pepper. Lightly toss in pan and continue cooking for two minutes.
3. Add Tabasco, kale and sausage; cook until kale is wilted. Remove from heat, portion into ¾ cup servings, top with a fried egg and serve.
1. Add the following spices to the above recipe for even more flavor:
• 1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
• ½ Tbsp Ground Cumin
2. Remove the eggs and kale to make this dish in advance and refrigerate/freeze. Then add the fried egg and kale when reheating.