- Place the Smithfield® Bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Slice each bagel into 4 thin slices.
- Arrange 6 bagel slices in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with the bacon and onion mixture, followed by the Cheddar cheese. Top with remaining bagel slices.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, parsley, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bagel layers. Cover, and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Uncover and bake in the preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until eggs are firm. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.