Spicy Lime Vinaigrette Ingredients:
• 1 Tbsp TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
• ¾ cup Fresh Cilantro
• 1 each Garlic Cloves
• 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
• ¼ cup Light Olive Oil
• 2 tsp Honey
• 2 cups Smithfield Smokehouse Reserve Applewood Smoked Boneless Ham, Thick Sliced, Cubed
• 4 cups Quinoa, Cooked
• 2 each Ripe Avocados, Sliced
• 1 cup Fresh Baby Spinach
• 1 cup Heirloom Tomatoes, Halved, Oven Roasted
• 4 each Poached Eggs
- Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine quinoa with the vinaigrette. Assemble each bowl by placing 1 cup of the quinoa and vinaigrette on bottom and topping with a ½ cup of the ham, ¼ of the sliced avocado, ¼ cup of the tomatoes and spinach and one poached egg. Serve.
- Change up your grains and beans for different textures and flavors. Brown rice, lentils, black beans and others work great for this recipe.
- This can be served with crostini or similar types of toast/breadsticks to enhance the presentation.