1/2 cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
1/4 cup kosher salt
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Applewood or cherry wood chunks
1. Mix brown sugar, salt, paprika and pepper together in small bowl. Place pork loin in small casserole dish and generously coat with rub. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Heat grill or smoker for indirect cooking at about 275°F; add wood chunks.
3. Remove pork from refrigerator and lightly pat dry. Grill for about 1 ½ to 2 hours until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 160°F, turning every 20 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
2 lemons, juice and zest
2 cups fresh cranberries
1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup molasses
1. Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor; pulse until chunky and well combined.
8 slices Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Bacon, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1/4 cup olive oil
3 lbs. broccolini
8 cloves garlic, minced
4 lemons, halved
2 cups water, divided
2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
5 teaspoons sherry vinegar
1. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until browned and crisp; drain. Carefully drain all but 1 teaspoon bacon grease from skillet. Add olive oil to bacon grease; cook broccolini until bright green, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
2. Squeeze lemons over broccolini and add 1 cup water. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Remove cover and add remaining 1 cup water if broccolini is not cooked; cook, uncovered, until water evaporates. Stir in bacon, pecans and sherry vinegar.
3. To serve, arrange broccolini and sliced pork on serving platter. Sprinkle gremolata over top of pork.