1. Heat oven to 400°F; place squash on baking sheet, cut side up. Season squash halves with salt and pepper; place 1 tablespoon butter in each half. Place 1/4 cup raisins, 2 tablespoons pine nuts, 1 tablespoon sage and 1 tablespoon honey in each squash half. Roast until tender and cooked through, about 45 to 60 minutes depending upon the size.
2. Meanwhile, combine coriander, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom, if using; mix well. Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper; roll in spice rub until well coated.
3. Heat coconut oil over high heat in large cast-iron pan.
4. Brown tenderloins on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and roast tenderloins until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 150°F; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
5. When squash is tender, scrape flesh into strings of “spaghetti” with a fork, mixing in the raisins, pine nuts, sage and honey. Serve tenderloin slices over bed of squash.