1. Heat oven to 275°F. Season pork chops with 1 tablespoon each kosher salt and sugar. Place on baking sheet and roast for 45 to 60 minutes until internal temperature reaches 130°F. Cover loosely with aluminum foil until ready to sear and serve.
2. Increase oven temperature to 350°F. Toss potatoes in 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with kosher salt and pepper to taste. Roast potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes until tender.
3. Allow potatoes to cool slightly and using the base of a plate, smash potatoes to about 1/2-inch thick.
4. Make truffle horseradish sauce by whisking together sour cream, horseradish, truffle oil, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
5. When ready to serve heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large cast-iron or other heavy skillet. When oil begins to lightly smoke, carefully sear pork chops to develop deep golden brown crust on both sides and internal temperature reaches 145°F to 160°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
6. Fry smashed fingerling potatoes in remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil until browned; serve with pork chops and truffle horseradish sauce.