1. To make marinade, combine vegetable oil, honey, onion, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and black pepper in blender; pulse until smooth.
2. Pound pork slices to 1/4-inch thick; place in resealable food storage bag. Pour marinade over pork; seal bag and massage to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
3. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high. Brush zucchini and romaine with 1/4 cup olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill zucchini about 2 minutes per side and romaine halves 1 minute per side. Squeeze lemon juice over vegetables as they finish grilling.
5. Spread heaping spoonful of Dill & Garlic Mayonnaise on 8 serving plates. Rough chop grilled romaine, evenly divide between plates and place on top of mayonnaise. Place 1 zucchini half on top of romaine for each plate.
6. Remove pork slices from marinade and grill 1 to 2 minutes per side until tender. Place on plate with vegetables; spoon mayonnaise on top.
7. To serve, garnish with dollop of ricotta cheese and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Dill & Garlic Mayonnaise
3 cloves garlic
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons dill pickle liquid
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
1/2 cup chopped fresh dill weed
Salt and pepper
1. Place garlic, eggs and pickle liquid in food processor bowl; process to blend together.
2. While processor is running, slowly add oil to create mayonnaise.
3. Stir in dill weed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.