6 bunches parsley, minced
3/4 cup minced garlic
8 cups extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups white wine vinegar
1/4 cup kosher salt
2 tablespoons black pepper
2 teaspoons dried oregano
4 large white onions, julienned
2 red beets, quartered
3 cups white wine vinegar
3 cups of water
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1. Place whole carrots in large pot of water. Bring to a boil; add salt and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes until carrots are just tender.
2. Cut carrots and zucchini into 1x 4-inch sticks; reserve for later grilling.
3. Combine all Chimichurri ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
4. Combine all Pickled Onion ingredients in large bowl; cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Remove beets before serving.
5. Cut pork loin horizontally in half (parallel with counter). Using a meat mallet, pound loin pieces to an even thickness. Place in resealable plastic food storage bag with 1/2 Chimichurri; seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Remove pork loin from marinade and grill 4 to 6 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 160°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
7. Meanwhile, toss carrots, zucchini and broccolini in 1/2 the remaining Chimichurri. Season with salt and pepper and grill until tender and slightly charred.
8. Slice pork loin and drizzle with remaining Chimichurri. Serve with Pickled Onions.