1. For Romesco Marinade, heat oven to 325°F. Toss hazelnuts and pine nuts with 2 tablespoons olive oil; spread on small baking sheet. Toast in oven until golden brown.
2. Spread additional 2 tablespoons olive oil on another baking sheet; place garlic, tomato halves (cut side down), and piquillo chiles on pan. Roast until ingredients begin to caramelize.
3. Place all toasted and caramelized ingredients in food processor or blender; puree until smooth. Add sherry vinegar and salt, to taste. While processor or blender is running, slowly add 1/4 cup olive oil to the sauce until emulsified.
4. For Pork Chops, toss chops in Romesco Marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 160°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.