- Lightly coat pork cubes with flour. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high. Brown pork in batches; set aside.
- Combine salsa verde, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, green chile salsa and tomatillo cooking sauce in 4-quart slow cooker; mix well. Stir in crushed garlic, jalapeño salt, garlic salt with black pepper, white pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin.
- Add browned pork to slow cooker, stirring to coat pork with green chile mixture. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce to Low and cook.
- Cover and cook on High for 1 hour. Reduce to Low and cook an additional 3 to 4 hours until pork is cooked through and tender.
- Serve in bowls garnished with finely diced onion and queso fresco.
Sterling Ball Recipe
* Jallelujah Jalapeño Salt and Little Louie's
Garlic Salt with Black Pepper may be purchased
at BigPoppaSmokers.com or use your favorite.