Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise,
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar,
- 1 tsp garlic powder,
- 1/2 tbsp sugar,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1/2 tsp black pepper,
- 1/4 cup green cabbage, shredded,
- 1/4 cup red onion, peeled, sliced thin,
- 2 cups Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder, cooked, pulled,
- 1/2 cup sweet barbecue sauce,
- 8 crispy corn tostadas, warmed,
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded,
- 1 tbsp cilantro leaves,
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix shredded cabbage and red onion; drizzle with dressing. Toss to coat; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook pulled Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder and sweet barbecue sauce for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve, layer each tostada with 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup barbecue pulled pork, 2 tablespoons cabbage slaw and a cilantro leaf.