1. Place roast in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Cook on High 4 to 5 hours (Low: 8 to 10 hours).
2. Heat oven to 375ᵒF. Remove roast from cooker; discard juices. Use tongs or 2 forks to pull pork; mix in barbecue sauce.
3. Arrange bottom half of rolls in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Spoon pulled pork evenly over top. Place dill pickle on each sandwich and lay cheese slices on top to cover all sandwiches.
4. Place tops on rolls and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle tops with your favorite barbecue seasoning.
5. Bake at 375ᵒF for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and top buns are slightly crisp.