1. Heat oven to 350˚F.
2. Prepare muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray or use foil cupcake wrappers.
3. Cook sausage links according to package direction and allow them to cool enough to handle.
4. Chop cooled sausage links into bite-sized pieces.
5. While the sausage is cooking, mix together the pancake mix, milk, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
6. Fill the wrappers about halfway full with pancake batter.
7. Place 3-4 blueberries and 3-4 pieces of chopped cooled sausage in each muffin.
8. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of additional pancake batter over the berries and sausage.
9. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.