- Spray jars with olive oil.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook chopped sausage until brown. Cook chopped jalapeños in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Remove jalapeños from pan and set aside.
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper until mixed well. Fold in shredded cheese, sausage and peppers. Divide egg mixture between 4 jars equally.
- Put each jar in microwave on high for one minute. Check the omelette; if the egg is not completely set, continue to microwave for another 20 seconds. Repeat until the egg is set.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate and reheat when desired. Will keep for a week in the refrigerator.
TIP: Cook sausage ahead of time.