1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a nonstick pan over high heat, quickly fry the spinach leaves until they are wilted-this literally takes 30 seconds.
3. Place the spinach and sausage in a ramekin, sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Carefully crack in 2 eggs in each ramekin.
5. Pour over the cream, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with cheese.
6. Baking time-5 to 8 minutes, depending on your oven. You want the whites just set so the yolks are still runny.
*Time Saver Tip:
- Cook sausage ahead of time