1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Cut pork loin filet into ½-inch thick slices and then into ¼-inch wide strips. (Note: Bacon will fall off but make sure to keep it.) Working in two batches, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over Medium-High heat. Stir-fry half the pork and bacon pieces for 7 to 8 minutes until well browned. Set aside on separate plate and repeat with another 1 tablespoon oil and remaining pork and bacon.
3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet over Medium-High heat; add mushrooms and sprinkle lightly with salt. Cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain pasta and return to pot; stir in pork and bacon, mushrooms and Alfredo sauce. Stir over Medium heat about 4 minutes until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Sprinkle with green onions and Parmesan cheese, if desired.