- Place the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl; stir to combine.
- Slice the pork roast into about 6 pieces.
- Put the onion slices in the bottom of your slow cooker insert.
- Dip the pork roast slices into the flour, coating both sides, and place on top of the onion. Top with tomatoes, celery and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve the pork over egg noodles with a little bit of the tomato-onion mixture. Garnish with fresh parsley or celery leaves, as desired.
Lori Lange – Recipe Girl