Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 2 cups prepared rice, rice noodles or angel hair pasta,
- 1 pkg Smithfield Teriyaki Marinated Pork Tenderloin,
- 2 pt assorted fresh vegetables, cut into bite sized pieces,
- 1/2 cup teriyaki or stir-fry sauce,
- Cut tenderloin into thin strips or 1-inch cubes.
- Heat large skillet over high heat; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté pork strips until browned. Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce; heat through. Serve stir-fry over rice or noodles.