1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp horseradish
• In a small container with a lid, stir in mayo, horseradish, and Dijon mustard. Stir until mixed together, then cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble the sandwiches.
Peppers & Onions
• Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Put 1 tablespoon oil in the pan. Add peppers and onions, stirring frequently with a flat spatula.
• After about 8-9 minutes, or when softening and turning golden, season with Italian seasoning.
• Remove from heat and set aside until ready to assemble.
• Prepare the au jus as directed on package in a saucepan. You’ll need room to add roast beef, so use a medium to the large-sized pan.
• Once au jus is heated through, add the meat with tongs. Turn off heat and stir so the meat is all covered.
• Preheat the oven to 350º. Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
• To assemble: Spread mayo on the bottom half of the roll. Add 2 slices of provolone cheese to each roll. Take the meat out of the au jus with tongs and place 4-6 slices on each roll. Top with peppers and onions.
• Bake open-faced for 4-6 minutes, until cheese, is melted.
• Ladle au jus in a small dish for dunking. Serve the sandwich immediately.