1. Toast the bread in a traditional toaster or in the oven on a baking sheet.
2. Arrange the bread over a clean work surface and divide the mayo evenly over one side of each slice.
3. Build two sandwiches by arranging the lettuce, tomato, turkey slices and bacon on the first layer.
4. Top with a layer of toasted bread and build on further with sliced avocado, turkey slices, and bacon.
5. Top with the final slice, mayo side down. Put a long toothpick in it to secure everything and serve.
Chef’s Notes: Add more protein power to this sandwich by adding slices of hard-boiled eggs to the layers!