1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the vinegar, sugar and salt and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Add the carrot, cucumber and daikon radish, tossing to coat. Set aside.
3. In another small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
4. In a large skillet with an ovenproof handle, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add the tenderloin and cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, about 8-10 minutes.
5. Transfer to the oven and roast for 12 minutes. (See Note 1) Remove pork from the pan and keep warm. Let rest 5 minutes prior to cutting the tenderloin into thick 1/4” slices.
6. Slice the rolls lengthwise and gently remove some, but not all, of the soft bread creating a slightly hollow bread boat. Spread the sriracha mayonnaise on the inside of each roll half. Add several slices of the teriyaki pork tenderloin and top with pickled vegetables, cilantro and mint. Add sliced fresh jalapeños if desired (optional).
Kevin O'Leary, Kevin is Cooking