For the Quick Pickled Veggies
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1 tsp. sugar
For the Spicy Mayo
1/2 cup mayo
1 tbsp. Sriracha
1/2 tsp. fish sauce
Make the Quick Pickled Veggies:
- Combine the rice wine vinegar, salt, and sugar in a mason jar. Seal and shake well.
- Add the sliced veggies and top off with more rice wine vinegar if needed.
- Allow it to sit for 1 hour before using.
Make the Spicy Mayo:
- Combine the mayo, sriracha, and fish sauce in a small bowl together until well combined. Store in a resealable container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Make the Banh Mi Sandwiches:
- Slice the French bread in half longways.
- Spread the mayo over the bread halves.
- Pile on the arugula.
- Fold and layer on the Prime Fresh Roasted Turkey.
- Add the cucumbers.
- Sprinkle the pickled veggies over the cucumber.
- Add a few jalapeno slices and snips of fresh cilantro.
- Fold the bread closed.
- Wrap the sandwiches tightly in parchment paper and pack for your picnic.