1. Place pork roast and ¼-cup water in 2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours.
2. Prepare breaded mushrooms according to package directions. Remove roast from slow cooker and gently shred using 2 forks.
3. Heat oven to 350oF. Open sub rolls and place on baking sheet. Top with shredded pork, cheese and oregano. Bake about 10 minutes until cheese is just melted.
4. Serve sandwiches topped with breaded mushrooms if desired.
5. Cook bacon and top subs with bacon as desired.
Recipe provided by Oh, Bite It! For this and other recipes, click here to download