- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice the rolls in half and place the bottom onto a baking dish.
- Mix the mustard, mayo and black pepper together in a small bowl and spread evenly over the rolls.
- Arrange the ham, folding the slices for volume over the rolls.
- Next, add the slices of cheese evenly over the ham.
- Place the roll tops back onto the sandwich and brush the melted butter atop. Crack freshly grated black pepper over the drizzled butter.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until sandwiches are heated through and cheese is melted.
Chef’s Note: Elevate your flavors by mixing in a variety of good cheeses. Havarti, Gouda, and Horseradish Cheddar are personal favorites!