1. Cook Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin according to the directions on the package.
2. While the pork tenderloin is cooking, fry the bacon according to the directions on the package.
3. Remove bacon from pan and reduce heat to low.
4. In a small bowl, whisk heavy cream and flour together until smooth and add to pan along with garlic and cilantro.
5. Dice bacon and return to pan.
6. Simmer sauce for 5 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved.
7. Slice pork tenderloin into 8 equal sized pieces and top each slider bun with cream cheese, pork tenderloin, sliced jalapenos and bacon cream sauce.