Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice,
- 1/2 cups barbecue sauce,
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper,
- 2 pt Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder, cooked, pulled,
- 16 pineapple rings, fresh or canned, grilled,
- 1 cup arugula,
- 16 Hawaiian Rolls, toasted,
- In a medium sauce pan over high heat cook the pineapple juice for 5 minutes or until it is reduced by half.
- Add the barbecue sauce and crushed red pepper; mix well.
- Add the Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder; cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- To make one slider, layer bottom bun with grilled pineapple ring, 1/4 cup pulled pork, arugula and top bun.