1. Preheat your grill to 350°F preparing a direct and indirect zone. While the grill is heating up, slice your pork tenderloin into 3/4” filets.
2. Coat your grill grates with a little oil so the food does not stick (make sure to do this especially before grilling the pork filets).
3. Grill the pineapple and peppers until char marks have formed and they have begun to caramelize. Remove and let cool.
4. Next, grill the pork tenderloin filets— about 5 minutes max— or until the internal temp reads 145 degrees with an internal read thermometer.
5. On the indirect side, toast the rolls very quickly being careful to not let them burn.
6. Slice the peppers and then combine the mayo with the sriracha and spread on the buns. Now, assemble your sliders with the tenderloin, pineapple and peppers.