- Arrange the wrap on a clean work surface.
- Whisk the mayo and mustard together in a bowl. Spread a thin layer over a 3” section in the middle of the wrap, leaving a ½” on the edge.
- Place the cheese in a column in the center of the mayo. Fold the turkey slices in place over the cheese and a scant handful of sprouts on top.
- Carefully fold up one edge and then, starting from one side, wrap, using your thumbs to hold the filling in place.
- Cut in half and serve.
- These can be made in the morning, covered, stored in the fridge and served at lunch.
Chef’s Note: Use healthy wraps to boost this recipe! We tested with wheat bran and flaxseed wrap for this recipe.