1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Roll the pizza dough into a rectangle that covers the area of the sheet pan, leaving a 1½ inch border on all sides.
3. Place the ham, cheese and broccoli down the middle of the dough.
4. Roll the dough up jelly roll style, seal the edges and cut some vents on top, OR cut ½ inch strips on the sides of the dough with a pizza cutter, then alternatively criss cross one strip of dough from each side to make a pattern, folding the edges over on the top and bottom of the stromboli.
5. Brush the lightly beaten egg over the top and sides of the dough.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until stromboli is golden brown and cheese is melted.
7. Top with chopped parsley if desired, cut into slices, and serve.
Created by Sara Welch, Dinner At The Zoo