2 tablespoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons chile powder
1 teaspoon sugar
6 roasted green chiles, peeled, stemmed, seeded and chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
6 slices smoked provolone cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
6 (4-inch) burger buns, toasted
6 slices tomato
¼ head of lettuce, shredded
1. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Mix together seasoning ingredients. Form ground pork into 6 (1-inch thick) burgers; sprinkle both sides of burgers with seasoning.
2. Combine roasted chiles, 1 teaspoon salt and vegetable oil.
3. Grill burgers for 5 minutes. Flip and top with green chile mixture and 1 slice cheese.
4. Continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes until internal temperature of pork burgers reaches 160°F.
5. Spread mayonnaise on both sides of toasted buns. Place each pork burger on bottom bun; top with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato.