Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 12 slices Prime Fresh Smoked Ham,
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese,
- Yellow mustard,
- Shredded lettuce,
- Dill pickles,
- Layer two slices of Prime Fresh Smoked Ham on top of each other.
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on the stack and lay a slice of Swiss cheese on top.
- Add a small handful of lettuce to the lower half and top with dill pickles.
- Starting from the side with the lettuce and pickles, roll it up like a wrap.
- When you get to the end, secure the outer meat edges with a toothpick.
- Store extras in the fridge wrapped individually in plastic wrap for up to 4 days.