1. To make Pulled Pork, remove net from pork roast. Rub favorite BBQ seasoning all around the pork and place in 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Pour beer and liquid smoke around sides. Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (High: 4 to 5 hours).
2. Remove pork from slow cooker with tongs and place in large container. Use tongs, 2 forks or fingers to shred pork. Add liquid from slow cooker to pulled pork for desired moistness. Set aside 2 cups. Cover and refrigerate or freeze remaining pulled pork for another use.
3. To make BBQ Sauce, mix dry ingredients together in medium saucepan. Stir in molasses, mustard and liquid smoke; mix well. Add beer; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes to desired thickness.
4. To make Burgers, heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Gently combine ground pork, ground beef, beer and steak seasoning; form into 6 (1-inch thick) burgers. Grill 5 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 160oF. Top each burger with slice of Pepper-Jack cheese, let melt.
5. Spoon about 1/3 cup pulled pork onto each bottom bun; top with small amount of BBQ sauce. Place burgers on pulled pork and drizzle with additional BBQ sauce; top with French fried onions then close sandwich with top bun.