1. Cook the bacon as the label directs until crisp then set aside when done. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
2. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Slice each half and season with salt.
3. Lay your toasted bread slices out and spread each slice with a thin layer of mayo. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add 1 tsp of hoagie spread to each piece of bread.
5. Layer the ham and turkey on the bottom slice of bread and divide between the two sandwiches (6 slices per sandwich). Top each slice of bread with 1 piece of American cheese.
6. Add 3 slices of crispy bacon to each sandwich.
7. Add the sliced avocado on top of the meat.
8. Top with 1 slice of tomato per sandwich and shredded lettuce on top. Complete each sandwich with the top slice of bread and cut in half to serve.