Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 1 Smithfield® Roasted Garlic and Herb Sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes,
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, optional,
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cabbage,
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. frozen peppers and onions,
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables,
- 2 (14.5-oz.) pkg. cans no salt added stewed tomatoes,
- 1 cup beef broth or stock,
- Combine all ingredients, except parsley, in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir until well blended. Cover and cook on High for 5 to 6 hours (Low: 10 to 12 hours).
- Stir in parsley if using; salt and pepper to taste.