1. Preheat your grill. Cook pork chops for about 5 minutes per side or until the internal
temperature reaches at least 145°F. Remove to clean plate and cover with foil
to keep warm.
2. Whisk together corn, eggs, and milk in a medium bowl. Whisk in pancake mix and
cornmeal until smooth.
3. In a large skillet or griddle, melt a pat of butter over medium-high heat. Drop circles
of pancake batter onto the hot griddle.
4. Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes or until edges are done, and then carefully flip. Cook
2-3 minutes longer before removing to plate. (Cover cooked pancakes with foil to keep
them warm while you cook the rest.)
5. Add a more butter to the skillet or griddle, and then repeat step 4 until all pancakes
6. Serve hot pancakes with butter, syrup and pork chops. Enjoy!
Andi Gleeson of The Weary Chef