1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Roast the Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in the oven for ten minutes. Then turn temperature down to 350°F and continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 145°F, approximately 15 minutes per pound.
3. While pork tenderloin cooks, in a medium-sized bowl, mix together the apple pomegranate salsa by chopping the apples into small chunks and mixing them with the pomegranate arils, lemon juice, sugar and finely chopped basil. Set aside.
4. Remove pork tenderloin from oven and set aside to let rest at least 5 minutes.
5. Lay the crostini out on a tray, and top each piece with a thin slice or smear of brie.
6. Slice the Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin into thin slices and place over the Brie.
7. Top with a spoonful of the apple pomegranate salsa and garnish with fresh chiffonade basil just before serving.
Rachael Yerkes - Eazy Peazy Mealz