1. Prepare the pork shoulder and spaghetti squash first. Remove the Smithfield Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas from its packaging and place into the slow-cooker.
2. Using a sharp knife, split the squash in half lengthwise, using a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membrane; discard the seeds. Season the squash generously with salt and pepper, then place into the slow-cooker, over the pork shoulder. Pour 1 cup water into the cooker, cover with the lid and cook on high for 4 hours; or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
3. After 4 hours, remove the squash and pork shoulder into separate bowls using kitchen tongs. Using 2 forks, shred the pork into threads. Using a fork, do the same for the spaghetti squash. Combine the squash, shredded pork and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl. Season with 2 tablespoons of cilantro, a bit of salt and pepper and the smoked paprika. Use kitchen tongs to toss the ingredients together.
4. Preheat the oven broiler on high. Meanwhile fill the empty squash shells with the filling. If there is extra filling left over, simply place it into an oven-safe bowl. Top the filling with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and place under the broiler for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
5. Serve the stuffed spaghetti squash with a generous amount of corn salsa, diced avocado, a bit of cilantro and squeeze some lime juice over the top.