1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line two rimmed baking sheets with silicone baking mats.
2. Slice fresh pork into 1-inch medallions (you should end up with 9) and lay them onto one of the prepared baking sheets. Set aside.
3. Lay one sheet of puff pastry down on a clean work surface.
4. Spray with cooking spray.
5. Lay the other sheet of puff pastry on top of the first.
6. Gently press down, so they stick together.
7. Cut the doubled up puff pastry into 9 even squares.
8. Place both baking sheets in the oven and cook as follows:
9. Bake the pork for 15-25 minutes, or until the pork is cooked to your liking.
10. Bake the puff pastry squares for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, to ensure even baking.
11. Once the pork is cooked, remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes, then slice each medallion in half.
12. Top each puff pastry square with two pieces of pork and a cube of brie.
13. Bake assembled bites for an additional 5 minutes, or until the brie has melted.
14. Top each bite with a tablespoon of cranberry sauce and crushed nuts, honey and salt to taste.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Jennifer Debth - Show Me The Yummy