1. Heat oven to 400°F. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over Medium-High. Stir-fry pork 8 to 10 minutes or until well browned.
2. Unroll pizza dough and press out onto a greased sheet pan (about 18”x13”), cut into 6 rectangles.
3. Drain tomatoes, reserving oil. Brush tops of flatbreads with sun-dried tomato oil. Top with pork, drained tomatoes, olives and rosemary, pressing down lightly with fingertips into dough.
4. Bake at 400°F for 18 to 21 minutes until edges are golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, drizzle remaining sun-dried tomato oil (about 1 tablespoon) evenly over flatbreads; let stand on baking sheet 2 minutes before serving.